The following people or companies have approached me, asking me to advertise their silly and/or reprehensible products on my blog:
1. A company that sells smelly foot ointment (a lotion for people with very smelly feet)
2. A company that sells inserts for footwear
3. A major car company
4. Someone claiming to represent tobacco interests
5. A company that sells lotions for people with cracking and smelly feet.
6. A company that wants to pay me an honorarium to give positive reviews for their silly, disreputable-sounding products.
My answer to all of these companies is a loud and resounding “NO!” And please, no more queries from people selling foot-related products of any kind.